
It will never cease to amaze me how a mother can get done in a day more than a man can in a life time. As some may know I have been promising to get a blog/web page started for my family. I thought that it would be my attempt at a little outreach on behalf of my family. Well needless to say that was at least 5 months ago and I had done nothing.
This leads me to the point of my first post, let me state up front that Hania has done an excellent job and I love how she has managed to capture the essence of our family...Now that that's cleared up, I'm embarrassed! I always somewhat prided myself on the fact that I was the technology minded person in this house. I could answer the tech questions, find solutions, and that it was me who would start the kick butt (and now sort of cliche) family blog. As it turns out I'm the technology buff hampered by chronic procrastination!
Hania, thank you for this! Friends/family/everyone else I hope this helps us keep in touch. I promise to post at least once in a blue moon.
Annand
1 comment:
she is so cute hope to see you in may the ontario ollivierres
Post a Comment