Sunday, August 5, 2007

Makeba and her toy box


Makeba loves her toy box so much she just gets right into it! Thanks Auntie Tina for making such a nice toy box! We love it too, because it makes cleaning up the living room so much easier! Makeba likes to take everything out of it systematically and then put a couple of items back in. She also puts things into it that are not toys, such as, the tv remote or mama's shoe.

Actually, we still have to babyproof our house a little more, Makeba manages to get into all the electronics...TV, computer, videogames. We have tried to babyproof, but I guess we underestimated Makeba's problem solving skills!

She now has 6 teeth. Four on top and two on the bottom. I think she's working on another right now, she's banging her head against the computer chair. Good thing it's padded!

That's all for now! Have a great Sunday everyone!

Love,
Hania

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those teeth are coming in like crazy! I wanted to send you a pic of Eve's top gums and ask if you think she is teething (anything to explain the crabbiness!) but she REFUSES to let me look at her gums, nevermind take a pic!

I love Makeba's toy box, very cute!