



Hi everyone! I'm so sorry that I've not kept this site up to date! We have been busy! Right after Makeba's birthday, she and I went to Ottawa and Montreal to see my grandparents and parents for a week. Since we've been back, I've had almost no time to do anything on my own. Annand is currently changing jobs and it's pretty hectic.
ANYway! The big news now is that Makeba is walking! She took her first real sequence of steps yesterday about four times, five steps in a row! Here I have pictures of her dancing and standing around at home, but the pictures from yesterday are on a different camera.
This morning Makeba and I were dancing to Angelique Kidjo (an African singer who mixes salsa, jazz, traditional beats, many languages, etc, very good to party!) She was holding my hand and also just dancing on her own. She loves music!
No comments:
Post a Comment