Here are some pictures of our goofy little lass from this fall. She has been growing like crazy! I bought her a whole set of new pants because one day all of hers ceased to be full length pants! She loves to sing, dance, listen to stories, play "guitar" and her harmonica. Movies like "Shrek" and "Winnie the Pooh and Piglet" are current favourites. She likes the humour and the cuteness. Her latest thing is to do a knock, knock joke:
Makeba: knock, knock
Mama: who's there?
Makeba: eeyore
Mama: eeyore who?
Makeba: eehaww, eehaww (donkey sounds)
Mama: (laughs)
Makeba: don't laugh, it's not a joke, only smile.
Mama: (laughs even more)
Makeba: NO! Don't laugh!!
She's our wonderful little character!




1 comment:
Hani and family, as I live and breath, I just don't believe it! Your blog is back to life! I am super happy to see that as I still have been diligently checking it practically every day (yes, that is what they pay me to do at work, don't you know). Love the new pics and stories, I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas (will you be at Cathy's for the baby party??)
Post a Comment